Sunday, September 6, 2009

Goodbye Summer!


Our delicate little girl loved running around at Caitlin's wedding!


Nolan is starting soccer with his buddy Kaelan!



Cuddles



Claire is perfecting her quizzical looks :)




Now that I'm home, Nolan started a new preschool down the street!
He's so excited!


















My pictures are horribly out of order :) We had the neighborhood night out party at our house- complete with police cars, a bike parade, and a fire truck. What a day for the boys!










2 comments:

erinstew said...

I can't get over that cuddle picture. I want to eat them. I HAVE to come see you guys.

Gus and Jen said...

I agree about the cuddle picture. It makes me excited about having another one!!! Let's pick a day in October. By the way, Kaylin's birthday party is going to be Nov. 21st. Time, place, still working on it... I'll keep you posted!